This year’s activities at Maury Elementary School’s Fall Festival include food, a live DJ, haunted house, arts and crafts, face painting, carnival games, and the ever-popular cake walk!
It all takes place between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Saturday Oct. 21 at Maury Village at Eliot-Hine (1840 Constitution Ave. NE)
New for this year will be a photo booth and a bracelet that gets the wearer access to unlimited fun.
This year, you can buy bracelets in advance for $25. They will cost $30 at the door and include:
• 1 hot dog or muffin, a juice or water, and a piece of fruit
• 1 entry to silly string our principal
• Face painting
• Unlimited carnival games, arts and crafts, photo booth, haunted house, and cake walk
Individual tickets ($1 each) will be sold at the door as well. A la carte prices are:
• Hot dog or muffin – 2 tickets
• Drink – 1 ticket
• Chance to silly string Principal PC – 1 ticket per entry
• Carnival games – 1 ticket each
• Face painting and crafts – 2 tickets each
• Photo booth, haunted house, and cake walk – 3 tickets each
Come enjoy the fall carnival atmosphere at Maury ES! Enter on the C street between 18th and 19th streets NE.
Remember, you can skip the line if you buy your bracelet(s) in advance online by visiting https://mauryele.ejoinme.org/fallfest
For more Halloween Events, visit the Hill Rag’s full listing of Fall Fun events!