At 12:07 a.m. Monday, three men were arrested on the 1900 block of Benning Road NE on charges of Carrying a Pistol Without a License.
At 3:11 a.m. Monday, there was a robbery on the 500 block of 11th Street SE.
At 3:03 p.m. Monday, there was a carjacking on the 1400 block of E Street NE.
At 5:20 p.m. Monday, a man was arrested on the 200 block of K Street SW on charges of Assault with a Dangerous Weapon.
Reporting Illegal Activity
Prompt and detailed reporting of suspicious activities helps prevent crime. If a citizen sees suspicious activity, or any activity that seems out of the ordinary, immediately call 911.
When reporting suspicious activity, give an accurate description. Here are some things to include:
- Brief description of the activity;
- Date, time and location of the activity;
- Physical identifiers of anyone you observed;
- Descriptions of vehicles;
- Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone;
- Your name and contact information.
“As we continue to work with our community in the prevention of crime, we ask that if you see something suspicious you contact us immediately,” says First District Commander Morgan C. Kane, MPA.
The Blotter is based on the reports posted on June 11th, 2019 by the MPD to the 1D Listserv and 5D Listserv.